Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a place to start as any. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian stuffed peppers recipe. You can cook vegetarian stuffed peppers using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers:
- Provide 4 large of green peppers.
- Use 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Get 2 cup of cooked brown rice.
- Use 1 cup of canned black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of hot pepper sauce.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground cardamom, optional.
- You need 1 can of (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained.
- You need 1 can of (10 oz) diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- Prepare 1 can of (8 oz) no-salt-added tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Colby cheese.
Instructions to make Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers:
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Discard stems. In a large kettle, cook peppers in boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water; set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, rice, beans, pepper, pepper sauce and cardamom if desired. Spoon into peppers. Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray..
- In a small bowl, combine the diced tomatoes, tomatoes and green chilies, and tomato sauce. Spoon over peppers. Cover and bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted..
If you find this Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.