Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Warm Up Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Warm Up Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Warm Up Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to warm up beef stew recipe. To make warm up beef stew you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Warm Up Beef Stew:
- Provide 4 slice of Bacon, uncooked chopped.
- Take 1 lb of Beef chuck stew meat cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Baby carrots cut in half.
- Use 3 of Russet potatoes cubed.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- Take 3 oz of Tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Flour.
- Take 1 can of Beef broth.
- Get 1 can of Chicken broth.
- Get 3/4 cup of Dry red wine.
- Use 3 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh thyme.
Instructions to make Warm Up Beef Stew:
- In large ditch oven cook bacon over medium high heat until crisp, using a slotted spoon transfer to plate lined with paper towel.
- Season beef with salt and pepper and add to pot with bacon grease. Cook until browned on all sides transfer to another plate.
- Reduce heat add potatoes carrots and onions, cook until onions are cooked add tomato paste and butter stir one minute.
- Return beef to pan, sprinkle in flour and stir in well.
- Add beef stock, wine, balsamic vinegar, and tyme.
- Bring to a boil then reduce temp to medium low cover and simmer 1 1/2 hrs until meat and veggies are tender.
- Add chicken broth when stew gets to thick until your desired liking and meat is fully tender.
- Salt and pepper to taste and stir in bacon Great served over cooked white rice with warm bread.
Beef stew is the perfect fall/winter meal option. Just imagine how happy and healthy you will feel. Oftentimes, stew beef is cut into irregularly shaped pieces and can have a lot of tough gristle that will. Need a quick, easy, and hearty dinner that the whole family will love? My kids and I love beef stew, but my husband doesn't so I don't make it as often as I would like.
If you find this Warm Up Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.