Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Phulkopir Muri Ghonto (Cauliflower cooked with Rice – Bengali style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Phulkopir Muri Ghonto (Cauliflower cooked with Rice – Bengali style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to phulkopir muri ghonto (cauliflower cooked with rice – bengali style) recipe. To cook phulkopir muri ghonto (cauliflower cooked with rice – bengali style) you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Phulkopir Muri Ghonto (Cauliflower cooked with Rice – Bengali style):
- Get 1 of medium size cauliflower, cut into florets.
- Get 1/4 cup of rice, soaked for 30 minutes.
- You need 3 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1" of cinnamon stick.
- Use 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Take 4-5 of cloves.
- Use 1 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Provide 2 of green chilies, slit.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of ghee.
- You need 1 tsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
Instructions to make Phulkopir Muri Ghonto (Cauliflower cooked with Rice – Bengali style):
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the cauliflower lightly. Drain and keep aside. Heat remaining oil and temper with bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves and cumin seeds. Saute for a few seconds..
- Add the onion and stir fry till light brown.. Then add the ginger-garlic paste and all the dry spices (except garam masala powder) mixed with some water. Saute till the oil separates..
- Add the tomatoes and continue to saute till it is nicely mashed up. Add the soaked rice and mix everything well..
- Add the fried cauliflower, green chilies and water. Cover and simmer till the rice and cauliflower are well cooked..
- Add the garam masala powder and ghee and give it a stir. Cover for 2 minutes and then transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with either rice or chapati..
Fulkopur Roast recipe combines cumin, garlic,coriander,Garam masala,Ginger and with a bit of refined oil and Dry Red chillies for a Spicy dish that is both easy to prepare and healthy. I have used Bhetki or Barramundi head in the dish. Bengali Style Cauliflower roast is a veg delicacy. Here is the recipe for this yummy dish which call, "Phulkopir sada Roast" means cauliflower cooked in. Phulkopir Roast usually made with big florets of cauliflower, but today I prepared phulkopir roast with whole cauliflower (gota phulkopi).
If you find this Phulkopir Muri Ghonto (Cauliflower cooked with Rice – Bengali style) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.