Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Moong Masoor Daal (red and yellow lentils) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong Masoor Daal (red and yellow lentils) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moong masoor daal (red and yellow lentils) recipe. To make moong masoor daal (red and yellow lentils) you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Moong Masoor Daal (red and yellow lentils):
- Get 1 cup of skinless Masoor daal soaked 1hr.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1-1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried mango powder (optional).
- Provide 6-7 of tblsp Oil or ghee (heaped full).
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 of medium sized onion finely chopped.
- Provide 1-2 of Green chilli finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of tblsp Garlic peel & sliced.
- Take 1 of medium size Tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare Half of a bunch Fresh coriander & mint for garnishing.
Steps to make Moong Masoor Daal (red and yellow lentils):
- #Step_1 Put drained lentils in a deep non-stick pan, add 3½-4 cups water, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and dried mango powder and mix well. Cover and cook till lentils are done..
- #Step_2 Heat oil or ghee in another non-stick pan, add onion and sauté till the onion is slightly Golden Brown. Add garlic and sute till the slightly Golden Brown add dried red chillies with cumin seeds sauté for a few seconds. Add green chilli and mix well. Add tomato and mix well..
- #Step_3 Add this mixture to the cooked daal and mix well. Cook for a minute. #Step_4 Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish with a coriander and serve hot with boiled rice or chapati with fresh salad..
This is one pot meal and perfect comforting food made with moong masoor (red-yellow)lentils and rice. Red Curry Lentils With Sweet Potatoes and Spinach. Toor daal looks a lot like chana daal but has smaller, more yellow-colored. Yellow and red lentils belong to South Asia. It is wholesome, nutritious, easy to digest and very li.
If you find this Moong Masoor Daal (red and yellow lentils) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.