Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tortellini soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tortellini soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tortellini soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tortellini soup recipe. You can have tortellini soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tortellini soup:
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- Use 1 of can diced tomatoes any flavor.
- Take 3 of cloves garlic minced.
- Prepare 3 of large handfuls fresh spinach.
- Get 1 of large carton chicken stock.
- Provide 1 of container heavy cream.
- Provide 1 of lb Italian sausage.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of dried basil to taste.
- Use 1 of parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top.
- Use 1 of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of cheese tortellini frozen or fresh..
- Use 3 of potatoes.
Steps to make Tortellini soup:
- In a large pot sauté onion and garlic. Then add heavy cream, chicken stock, and chunk up the cream cheese. Heat until melted..
- Add salt pepper and basil to taste..
- Chop and add the potatoes. Fry sausage and drain grease. Add sausage to pot..
- Add tomatoes and spinich..
- Add the tortellini towards the end. Simmer for 20 minutes and then sprinkle with the parmesan cheese..
- Serve with salad and warm bread..
This vegetarian tortellini soup is loaded with vegetables and protein and makes a large batch to feed. Thanks to this tasty tortellini soup with Italian sausage, we no longer have to choose. Hearty and satisfying, this tortellini sausage soup from Our Best Bites is one of our all-time favorite recipes, especially in the fall and winter! This, Creamy Tortellini Soup is a flavorful, easy slow cooker meal. This healthy, hearty soup needs to be in your fall dinner line-up.
If you find this Tortellini soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.