Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French Bread Mini Loaves recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French Bread Mini Loaves recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Bread Mini Loaves recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french bread mini loaves recipe. To cook french bread mini loaves you only need 4 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make French Bread Mini Loaves:
- Use 3 1/2 cups of bread flout.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 2 1/4 teaspoon of yeast.
Steps to make French Bread Mini Loaves:
- Mix the flour and salt together in large bowl..
- Mix the yeast and warm water together. Let bloom about 10 minutes..
- Add yeast mixture to flour mixture and stir well..
- Turn out onto lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic. Usually 5 to 7 minutes..
- You can also use dough setting on bread machine or dough hook on mixer..
- Oil a large bowl or spray with non stick spray. Roll dough around to cover in oil..
- Cover and let rise until double in size..
- Punch down dough. Form the size of loaves you like on greased cookie sheet. If you like, score tops with sharp knife..
- Cover and let rise again until doubled in size..
- Bake at 375 until browned to your liking. Usually 15 to 20 minutes. Just check at 15..
- The outside should be crusty. Let sit a few minutes and enjoy..
- This is a simple bread with lots of versatility. Add garlic or any spices you like when making dough or make compound butters..
- Great with spaghetti, lasagna, meatballs, sub sandwiches or just covered in butter :).
Mini Challah Loaves from The Prepared Pantry by Thibeault's Table: Uses bread flour, eggs and honey. This allows the steam in the bread to escape so that it expands evenly during the baking process This Homemade Bakery French Bread can be done in a little more than one hour which means you can have hot, fresh bread straight out Roll up lengthwise and mold into french loaf. I've actually been making french bread for quite a while now but scaling down the ingredients to create a small loaf of bread has been a little bit of a challenge. mini bread loaves. Baguette is a classic French loaf of bread that is characterized by its long, thin shape and crispy crust. It is easy to make, and easy to customize into rolls, mini loaves, or large loaves.
If you find this French Bread Mini Loaves recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.