Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Apple Spice Layer Torte with Caramel Mousse Filling and Frosting recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Spice Layer Torte with Caramel Mousse Filling and Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Spice Layer Torte with Caramel Mousse Filling and Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let’s begin with something quite simple, changing the particular light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. You should replace your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple spice layer torte with caramel mousse filling and frosting recipe. To cook apple spice layer torte with caramel mousse filling and frosting you need 27 ingredients and 28 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Spice Layer Torte with Caramel Mousse Filling and Frosting:
- Use of For Apple Spice Cake.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Provide 4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of ground ginger.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of allspice.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Use 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Provide 3 of large eggs.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Use 8 ounces of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Use 2 cups of light brown sugar.
- Use 1 of large granny smith apple, peeled, cored and grated.
- Prepare of powdered sugar as needed for dusting.
- You need of For Caramel Mousse Filling and Frosting.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of cold heavy whipping cream.
- Provide 8 ounces of cream cheese at room temperature.
- Take 8 ounces of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of my salted caramel sauce, located in my profile and search.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Provide 11/2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare of For Garnish.
- Take of additional salted c a Ramen sauce for drizzling the top of cake.
- You need of as needed, decorative white sugar balls.
Instructions to make Apple Spice Layer Torte with Caramel Mousse Filling and Frosting:
- Make Apple Spice Cake.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a jelly roll pan with bakers spray. Line pan with parchment paper and spray paper with bakers spray.
- In a bowl combine flour, cornstarch,baking powder, salt and all spices.
- Beat butter and light brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating in after each egg, then aiternating buttermilk with flour/spice mixture just until smooth.
- Fold in the shredded apple.
- Spread evenly onto prepared pan and bake 12 to 15 minutes, until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes then invert on powdered sugar dusted kitchen towel on a rack to cool completely. Remove parchment carefully when you invert it to cool.
- Make Caramel Mousse Filling and Frosting.
- Beat cream until it forms soft peaks.
- In another bowl beat cream cheese, marscapone, caramel sauce, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add 1/3 of cream cheese mixture to crem and beat until just firm, then fold in remaining in 2 additions until uniform in color.
- Assemble Cake.
- Slice cake 8nto 4 even layers as shown below.
- Place one layer on serving plate, bottom facing up.
- Add a layer of caramel filling.
- Top with second cake slice layer, bottom up.
- Cover with more filling.
- Add third cake slice layer, bottom up.
- Cover with filling.
- Finally add last cake slice layer and frost entire cake. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before slicing.
- Garnish with a drizzle of salted caramel sauce and decorative sugar balls.
- Slice and serve.
This Caramel Apple Spice Cake has so much flavor on it's own, but ohhh the filling and frosting takes it to a whole new level! It was very easy to whip up and smelled great. Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips. In a large bowl, beat sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Covered with whipped cream frosting and caramel drip.
If you find this Apple Spice Layer Torte with Caramel Mousse Filling and Frosting recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.