Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Jalapeño Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeño Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Choose water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeño potato salad recipe. You can cook jalapeño potato salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jalapeño Potato Salad:
- Take 3 lb of Potatoes, washed and partially peeled and cut into small cubes, then boiled until soft.
- Use 5 of Hard Boiled Eggs, peeled and diced or smashed with a fork.
- Take 1 cup of Idaho Mashed Potatoes Homestyle Buttery Flavor, make as directed but only use half of what the package makes.
- Take 1 bunch of Celery, diced.
- Provide 1 large of Purple/Red Onion, diced.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Jalapeños, diced, fresh or out of jar.
- Prepare 1 large of Green Pepper, washed, clean out the seeds in the middle and dice.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Mayo, not the cheap kind, use Dukes or Kraft.
- Get 3 tbsp of Yellow Mustard, or how ever much you like.
- Take 3 tbsp of Deli/Spicy Mustard,or however much you like.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chow Chow or Dill Relish if chow chow is unavailable.
- Use of Salt and Pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder, NOT garlic salt.
Instructions to make Jalapeño Potato Salad:
- Wash, partially peel, and cut potatoes into small cubes. Boil in salt water for about 20-30 minutes, or until soft (add about 3 tablespoons of salt to large pot of water). Drain and set aside to cool down. **pic- OR wrap potatoes in bacon and bake until soft, then chop up with bacon still attached and add it all to the bowl! This batch was EXTRA YUMMY!.
- Boil eggs until hard boiled, about 15-20 minutes. Cool down, peel, and dice or smash..
- Prepare package of Idaho mashed potatoes, as directed by package, set aside to cool..
- Dice up onion, celery, and jalapeños, put in large bowl. Add all remaining ingredients and stir. Once eggs, mashed potatoes and cut up (boiled) potatoes are cooled down, add them to the mixture..
- Using large spoon, or gloved hands, mix up all ingredients and transfer into a pretty bowl (optional). Sprinkle with paprika to finish..
We've reduced the fat by substituting low-fat Greek yogurt for traditional mayonnaise and we added jalapeño slices to kick things up a notch. Here's every idea you need to make the ultimate side And there are even salads that imitate loaded baked potatoes or jalapeño poppers. Au gratin, scalloped, mashed, loaded.we could eat potatoes prepared in all of the ways. I don't chop potatoes before I boil them for potato salad. A classic potato salad with all the fixings—just like Grandma used to make!
If you find this Jalapeño Potato Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.