Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sliced beef udon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sliced beef udon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sliced beef udon recipe. To cook sliced beef udon you only need 24 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sliced beef udon:
- Use of For the broth:.
- Provide of Marrow bone.
- Get of Ginger (thinly sliced).
- Provide of garlic (thinly sliced).
- You need of Spring onion (thinly sliced).
- Get of beef stock.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Take of sesame oil.
- Provide of mirin.
- Use of red paprika (sliced).
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of For Topping:.
- Get of rib eye steak (thinly sliced).
- Use of onion (thinly sliced).
- Take of miso paste.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- Provide of soy sauce.
- Get of Mirin.
- Provide of black pepper.
- Provide of brown sugar.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Eggs.
- Provide of Spring onion, only the green parts (thinly slice).
- Get of Udon noodles.
Steps to make Sliced beef udon:
- Step 1: Prepare the beef broth.
- Clean marrow bone, place it in a cooking pot, bring to boil.
- Drain the water, wash the bone one again, place it back to the cooking pot, add 4 cups of water..
- Add ginger, garlic, and spring onion. Cook for 1 hour.
- After one hour cook, take out the bones, the rest of ginger, garlic, and spring onion from the broth..
- Stir in beef stock, soy sauce, sesame oil, mirin, and red paprika. let it boil for about 10 minutes.
- Add some salt if necessary.
- Step 2 : Prepare the toppings.
- Thinly slice rib eye steak, place it to a bowl.
- Add miso paste, Sesame oil, soy sauce, Mirin, black pepper, brown sugar, Salt. Marinade for 30 minutes.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 2 tbsp oil. Add onion, stir for 3 minutes.
- Add sliced beef, let it cook until well done.
- Step 3: prepare poach eggs and noodles.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a cooking pot. Break the egg in to a mug, and pour slowly into boiling water. Do it separately, and one by one. you can cook the egg until well done or half boiled, depends on how you desire… 😊.
- Take out the eggs from boiling water, and add the noodle. If you have cooked noodle, cook it for 3 minutes, just to warm it. But if you have raw noodles, cook it until well done..
- Step 4: Presentation.
- Place the noodle in a bowl, add sliced beef udon, egg, and pour the beef broth & paprika.
- Add some spring onion for garnish.
- You can check the video, how did I make this recipe on my you tube channel : youtu.be/fBhsJ6R5TGc.
It gives you a list of dishes that I have already posted. Add beef and fry until it gets brown. Cut finely sliced Beef into the size that is easy to eat. Despite its simplicity, this beef udon recipe is packed with tons of flavors! Cut all the vegetable in julienne.
If you find this Sliced beef udon recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.