Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Coconut basmati rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut basmati rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut basmati rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Start with exchanging the light bulbs. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut basmati rice recipe. To cook coconut basmati rice you need 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut basmati rice:
- Use 1/3 cup of short grain basmati.
- You need 1/4 of coconut flakes.
- You need 1 tbs of cooking oil.
- Take 1 of small bay leef.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Use 4 of black pepper.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- Use of Water for cook.
Instructions to make Coconut basmati rice:
- Here are all we needed..
- Put a clean pot in fire, add enough water..
- Add in coconut flakes, cover and allow it to boild together..
- Hence, wash the rice with salt and clean water (washing it with salt and water can reduce the starch) then add in to a boild coconut water.
- Add in fennel, star anise, bay leef, black pepper and cloves..
- Add in a pinch of salt.
- Pour in a cooking oil.
- Stirred and allow it to cook.
- It cook like this.
- Pour a lukewarm water, wash and stain it in a colendar.
- Transfer it in to a pot, put on fire and allow it to steam.
- When it steam it look like this..
- Serve with the sauce or soup or any stew of ur choice 😋.
- I served mine with mango soup.😍https://cookpad.com/ng/recipes/12563542-mango-soup-%F0%9F%A5%AD?invite_token=1nR6AwNgMoPzEx8cxAuuLPno&shared_at=1589642640.
- Plus suya😋😋😋https://cookpad.com/ng/recipes/12596892-suya%F0%9F%92%83%F0%9F%92%83?invite_token=52xoaBfmsw2a3bC1uUbPzkQv&shared_at=1590390738.
This instructional video will give you step-by-step instructions to guarantee. Bring to simmer, then stir in rice. Visit www.tilda.com for more information on our range and for tasty recipe Tasty rich and creamy coconut combines perfectly with our Pure Basmati grains and adds a moreish. Long and slender basmati grains infused with rich and creamy coconut. This turmeric coconut basmati rice is a flavorful rice side dish recipe that's easy to make!
If you find this Coconut basmati rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.