Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesy Scallopped Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Scallopped Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Scallopped Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy scallopped potatoes recipe. To make cheesy scallopped potatoes you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Scallopped Potatoes:
- Get 4 of large russet potatoes or 6 large red potatoes.
- Take 1/3 of med onion or too taste.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Take 1 cup of cheddar cheese grated.
- Use 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Use 3 Tbsp of flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard.
- Use 1 tsp of Worcestershire.
Steps to make Cheesy Scallopped Potatoes:
- Grease 8×8 or similar size casserole dish..
- Peel and slice potatoes using slicer, 1/4 inch or thinner. Dice onions set aside..
- In skillet melt butter, add flour stirc and let cook on med heat until bubbling a couple minutes. Add milk and stir well with wisk. Continue to stir until it starts to thicken and bubble. Add 3/4 cup of cheese, mustard, Worcestershire, pepper, salt, garlic powder. Stir until smooth. Should have a gravy like consistency. Add salt pepper to taste..
- To construct the potatoe casserole. Put down a layer of sliced potatoes then sprinkle a layer of onions. Pour sauce over layer. Cover with another layer of potatoes sprinkle with onions. Pour more sauce over. Continue this until all ingredients are used. When done add remaining cheese on top. Cover with foil..
- Cook covered at 400F for 60-80 minutes look for bubbling in center. Uncover abd cook for another 15 minutes to get color on the cheese. Let cool for 10 minutes, enjoy!!.
Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes are easy, cheesy and delicious! Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes – these creamy potatoes are a great side to any meal! I just finished watching a season of. You can prep this dish in about twenty minutes, bake in about one hour and it reheats very well. When those winter carb cravings hit, why not cook up cheesy slow cooker potatoes?
If you find this Cheesy Scallopped Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.