Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Gulab jamun cheese cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gulab jamun cheese cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Select water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gulab jamun cheese cake recipe. You can cook gulab jamun cheese cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Gulab jamun cheese cake:
- Provide 1 tin of ready made gulab jamun.
- Provide 280 gm of cream cheese.
- Take 400 gm of whippin cream.
- Get 150 gm of icing sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of Powdered pistachios.
- Get 1 of medium packet of digestive biscuit.
- Use 1 tbsp of melted butter.
Steps to make Gulab jamun cheese cake:
- Take digestive biscuit grind it into fine powder add melted butter to it,and add to the round tin and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Take 280 gm of cream cheese,beat well add 150 gm of icing sugar and 1 tsp of vanilla essence,beat well and keep aside…
- Take 400gm of whipping cream,beat until stiff peaks are formed, now to the whipped cream add the cream cheese mixture and beat well,keep aside..
- Remove the round tin frm the freeze in which we have filled biscuits add the cream mixture to it and layer it,then add the gulab jamun which has been cut into halves,again add the cream cheese and top up with some chopped gulab jamun and pistachio,refrigerate for 2 hours ready..👍.
This recipe has wonderful flavor and appeals to all ages. Gulab Jamun Cheesecake – Cakes, Pancakes, Frostings An interesting combination of An interesting combination of cream cheese and gulab jamun. I love gulab jamun, but this recipe doesn't have the right proportions in the dough. Cheesecakes are classic but elegant desserts. These deep-fried dumplings/donuts made of dried milk [khoya] are dipped in a rose-cardamom flavored In India, you would find gulab jamun at every wedding, party, birthday and festivals.
If you find this Gulab jamun cheese cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.