Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage & pepperoni pizza recipe. To make sausage & pepperoni pizza you only need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza:
- Prepare of (makes 2 pizzas).
- Take of For large 20" pizza pan(s).
- Get 5 cups of All-purpose Flower.
- You need 1 Tbsp of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Corn meal.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1 1/3 cups of warm water (105°F to 115°F).
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Toppings Ingredients (double ingredients if making 2 pizzas).
- You need 2 cup of pizza sauce.
- Take 1 cup of diced Tomatoes from a can (well drained).
- Use of Garlic Powder.
- Use of Minced Onion Sprinkles.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped Black Olives.
- Use 3 cups of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Use 2 cups of Mild Chedder Cheese.
- You need 1 package of Pepperonis.
- Use 2 cups of pre cooked sausage (chopped fine).
- Use 2 cups of Mushrooms (chopped).
Steps to make Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza:
- Pre cook sausage and set aside.
- Using a KitchenAid Mixer, add flower, salt, sugar, corn meal and dry yeast and mix dry on #2 setting for 1 minute..
- Add Olive Oil and then slowly add warmed water to the dry ingredients and knead the dough on #2 setting for 5 minutes..
- Remove dough and knead by hand an additional 3 minutes. Dough should be a dry rubbery consistency (add 1 Tbsp of flower during mixing if to wet or add 1 Tbsp water during mixing if to dry).
- Break dough into 2 halves and roll into balls, then place in warm bowl to rise for 2 hours..
- Over a thin layer of flower, use a roller pen to roll dough flat and round to fit your pan. Place rolled dough in a hot pan coated with a layer of olive oil and poke holes in the dough with a fork..
- Sprinkle garlic powder and dry minced onion onto the pizza and add pizza sauce, sausage, olives, mushrooms. Sprinkle salt to taste then add cheese and Pepperonis..
- Place in oven and bake at 500° for ten to twelve minutes or until crust edges turn golden brown. Then serve hot..
Other ingredients such as grains or breadcrumbs may be included. Перевод слова sausage, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. sausage [ˈsɔsɪdʒ]Существительное. sausage / sausages. Sausage definition is – a highly seasoned minced meat (such as pork) usually stuffed in casings of prepared animal intestine; also : a link or patty of sausage. You can make your own homemade sausage! Blood sausage Blood sausage means exactly what you'd expect: a sausage filled with cooked Boudin Noir A dark-hued sausage made with pork, pig blood and seasonings. For a complete list of slang words containing the word "sausage", see the section "Other terms relating to 'sausage'" below.
If you find this Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.