Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. You get the maximum energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creme caramel custard★recipe video★ recipe. You can have creme caramel custard★recipe video★ using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★:
- Provide of ■for caramel.
- You need 2 oz (3/10 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Take 3 Tbsp. of water.
- You need 1 tsp. of rum.
- Use of ■for custard.
- Prepare 2 of eggs (LL size), room temperature.
- Provide 3 of egg yolks (LL size), room temperature.
- Take 1.76 oz (1/4 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Take 8.8 oz (1 cup) of and 1 Tbsp.) milk.
- You need 1/3 of of a vanilla bean pod.
- Prepare 1.6 oz (1/7 cup) of sweetened condensed milk.
Steps to make Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKpwV2VWiI.
- Split open lengthways and scrape the seeds out. Put it in milk while straining to avoid clumps. Put the pod and leave it for an hour..
- 【caramel】Put granulated sugar and 2 Tbsp. water in a pot. Heat it on medium heat. When the edge becomes yellow, move it from time to time. When steam comes out strongly, turn off the heat. Add 1 Tbsp. water..
- Put the pot on wet towel. Add rum and mix. Quickly pour the caramel into ramekins. Preheat a oven to 338 ºF..
- 【custard】Put whole eggs and egg yolks in a bowl. Mix gently so as not to foam until it gets watery. Add granulated sugar and mix well. Continue to mix for a minute after the sugar disappears..
- Add sweetened condensed milk to the vanilla milk. (vanilla milk ; process 2) Warm the milk while mixing. Warm it until steam comes out..
- Add the milk to the egg mixture in 3-4 parts. Mix well each time. After adding all, continue to mix for a minute. Put a paper towel and remove foam on the surface..
- Strain it with a tea strainer. Pour the mixture into the ramekins. Cover each with aluminum foil..
- Spread a wet kitchen cloth on a baking tray and put a deep-sided baking pan on it. Spread a kitchen cloth on the pan. Place the ramekins in it..
- Mix water and boiling water in the same ratio to make about 122ºF hot water. Pour the plenty of hot water into the pan. Bake it at 302ºF for 30-35 minutes..
- Let it cool quickly with ice water. Chill it in a fridge for 3-6 hours..
- Put bottom of the ramekin in hot water to loosen the caramel. Slide a small knife around the edges..
- Place a dish on the top, and turn upside down and shake lightly. It's all done!.
If you find this Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★ recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.