Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Wheat Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wheat Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wheat bread recipe. To cook wheat bread you need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wheat Bread:
- Get 10 cups of Wheat to make 14 Cups of Flour.
- Use 3 Tbsp of Dough Enhancer.
- Get 3 Tbsp of Yeast.
- Get 6 cups of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- Use 2 Tbs of Salt.
Steps to make Wheat Bread:
- Combine 9 of the 14 cups of flour, dough enhancer, and yeast in your mixer. Mix together for 1 minutes..
- Add the 6 cups of warm water and mix for another minute, scrap the sides, then mix for one more minute..
- Let set for 20 minutes..
- While the dough is sponging, prep your bread pans by rubbing them with a little oil. It is also a good time to meaure the oil..
- Add the oil then honey and salt. Tip: The honey will come out of the measuring easier if you use the same 1/2 measureing cup and put the oil in it before the honey..
- Add the remaining 4-5 cups of flour. You want to add flour until the dough cleans the sides of the mixer. You should be able to touch the dough and have it not stick to your hand..
- Knead for 5 minutes, then let it raise until it doubles in size. Should take about an hour depending on how hot it is and your elevation..
- Use a kitchen scale to measure your dough. You want 2 lbs in each bread pan. Be sure to work the air bubbles out of the dough before shaping it for the pan..
- Cook at 350 for 25 minutes..
Brown sugar, maple syrup or agave are good choices. This Wheat Bread Recipe is perfect for beginner bread makers. This bread is filled with all natural ingredients and no sugar! It yields a loaf that is tall and soft, yet sturdy. HOW LONG DOES HOMEMADE WHEAT BREAD LAST?
If you find this Wheat Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.