Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Low Calorie but Rich Vanilla Ice Cream recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Low Calorie but Rich Vanilla Ice Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Calorie but Rich Vanilla Ice Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low calorie but rich vanilla ice cream recipe. To cook low calorie but rich vanilla ice cream you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low Calorie but Rich Vanilla Ice Cream:
- Get 350 ml of + 50 ml Milk.
- Take 1 of Egg yolk.
- Use 60 grams of A: Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of A: Corn starch.
- You need 20 grams of A: Skim milk.
- Provide 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of half teaspoon of each Rum and Brandy.
Steps to make Low Calorie but Rich Vanilla Ice Cream:
- Add all the "A" ingredients to a bowl and mix together with a whisk (instead of sifting). Then add 50 ml of milk..
- Add egg yolk and once it's all blended together, mix in 350 ml of warm milk..
- Drain the batter from the bowl into a pot using a sieve or colander. Heat on low and stir the batter until it thickens..
- Take off the stove and let cool. Add vanilla extract, rum and brandy..
- Chill well in the refrigerator..
- Pour the chilled batter into an ice cream maker and turn it on..
- It will be done after about 20 minutes (You may have to adjust the time based on your ice cream maker)..
- For those without an ice cream maker, at put the batter in the freezer instead of the refrigerator at Step 5. Take it out to mix once every hour (or half-hour for even smoother ice cream)..
If you find this Low Calorie but Rich Vanilla Ice Cream recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.