Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as economically as they should. You can save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stir fry recipe. To cook beef stir fry you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Stir Fry:
- You need of cooked white rice.
- Get of lbs. steak strips.
- Prepare of each red and green bell peppers, sliced.
- Use of crown broccoli, rough chopped.
- Prepare of small onions, rough chopped.
- Provide of snap peas.
- Use of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Take of sesame seeds.
- Use of bottle Kikkoman Stir Fry sauce.
Instructions to make Beef Stir Fry:
- Cook rice as directed on package; keep warm until ready to serve..
- In a large pot, cook steak strips seasoned with some black pepper in a little oil until thoroughly cooked. Remove to bowl and set aside..
- In same large pot add all veggies in some oil and cook on medium high heat until they start to become tender..
- Add in your cooked steak and garlic. Add in half bottle to whole bottle of the stir fry sauce depending on your taste..
- Cook over medium low heat until sauce thickens. Add in sesame seeds..
- Serve along side or on top of cooked rice..
Beef and Broccoli Ramen Stir Fry – Damn Delicious. A beef stir fry is a great option for a midweek meal that is high protein, quick, easy and cheap. Lots of veggies add color and crunch. If you are wondering how to make beef stir-fry, it starts with the type of cuts that are most suitable for stir-fries. This Mongolian Beef Stir Fry is really easy to throw together, and you can pretty much use whatever veggies you have on hand!
If you find this Beef Stir Fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.