Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my homemade spaghetti sauce w/ tortellini recipe. To cook my homemade spaghetti sauce w/ tortellini you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini:
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of garlic cloves minced.
- Provide of 4oz italian tomato paste.
- Provide of of diced tomato 14oz.
- Get of sazon.
- Prepare of of each black pepper, lawrys season salt, onion powder, garlic powder and italian seasoning.
- You need of of sofrito.
- Provide of ketchup.
- Get of sugar (optional).
- Use of butter to saute.
- Get of of Prego Garlic n Italian Sausage.
- You need of onion diced.
- You need of 32oz bag of tortellini.
Instructions to make My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini:
- melt butter in sauce pan..
- add onion n minced garlic to butter n saute for bout 3 mins..
- add beef to the onion n garlic n cook till browned..
- after its browned strain any excess fat. return to sauce pan..
- add sazon and the rest of the spices. cook for bout 2 mins..
- then add tomato paste. stir..
- add sofrito. stir. then add can of diced tomatoes, ketchup, sugar n prego spaghetti sauce. stir till well combined. add bout 2cups of water. taste. u can add more seasonings if needed..
- boil tortellini as instructed on package..
- simmer sauce for bout 20mins. then add cooked tortellini to sauce and serve..
- NOTE: u can use 1/2Lb of ground beef n 1/2Lb of Bob Evans Italian Sausage.
If you find this My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.