Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pain au lait (French Milk Bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pain au lait (French Milk Bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pain au lait (french milk bread) recipe. You can have pain au lait (french milk bread) using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pain au lait (French Milk Bread):
- Use of A. Bread.
- You need 230 g of all purpose flour.
- Provide 60 g of bread flour.
- Take 125 g of whole milk.
- Get 40 g of sugar.
- You need 4 g of instant yeast.
- Prepare 3 g of salt.
- Provide 1 of egg (50g).
- Prepare 65 g of unsalted butter.
- Take of B. Topping.
- Use 30 g of pearl sugar.
- Take 1 of egg +15ml water.
Instructions to make Pain au lait (French Milk Bread):
- In a mixing bowl, mixed all the ingredients (exept butter) together. Use a spoon to slightly stir it until it form a sticky dough. Use the dough hook in the machine to beat the dough at medium to low speed for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, add butter change from medium to high speed for about 7 minutes until the dough is smooth and leaves the side of the mixing bowl..
- Transfer the dough out to a lightly floured surface. Lightly knead Lightly knead, shape into a ball. Cover the dough with a wet towel or clingy wrap in the process of proofing..
- Let it proof 30 minutes..
- Divide into 6-8 equal portions. Cover by clingy wrap and rest 10’..
- Roll the dough into a long cylindrical shape. Transfer the dough to the baking tray and and let it proof until it is double to triple in size (about 60’)..
- Preheat the oven to 210oC. Prepare 2 cups of boiling water to be put in 2 different corner of the oven..
- Once the proofing is done, brush the dough with egg wash and use scizzor to make zigzag cut..
- Sprinkle pearl sugar on top..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bread is golden brown..
- Ta da….
- So soft inside!.
- Best served with a cup of milk coffee..
- Lovely bread!.
These french milk bread rolls are pleasantly soft and spongy and an absolute delight to devour. This milk loaf has more bite than the Japanese ones. It has more of a light texture, but not quite airy, and nearly flakey. The softness plus the aroma that emanates from it make it an absolute favourite. It is a popular beverage in many cultures, especially in France.
If you find this Pain au lait (French Milk Bread) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.