Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pain de Campagne with Bread Flour and Cake Flour -Version recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pain de Campagne with Bread Flour and Cake Flour -Version recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pain de campagne with bread flour and cake flour -version recipe. To cook pain de campagne with bread flour and cake flour -version you only need 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pain de Campagne with Bread Flour and Cake Flour -Version:
- You need 100 grams of ◆Bread (strong) flour.
- Take 100 grams of ◆Cake flour.
- Use 10 grams of ◆Sugar.
- Provide 3 grams of ◆Salt.
- Use 3 grams of ◆Dry yeast.
- You need 130 ml of ◆Lukewarm water (use cold water in the summer).
- You need 1 of Joshinko or bread flour.
Steps to make Pain de Campagne with Bread Flour and Cake Flour -Version:
- Sift the bread flour and cake flour together twice..
- Put all the ◆ ingredients in the pan of a bread machine, and start the "dough" program. Stop the machine after 6~7 minutes of kneading, take the dough out into a bowl, and lightly round the dough..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and leave it to rise at 35℃ for 30~40 minutes using the "bread rising" function of your oven. Let the dough rise until it has doubled in size (1st rising). The picture shows the dough after the first rising is complete..
- Reshape the dough after the first rising, cover with plastic wrap, and rest for 20~30 minutes. The picture shows the dough after it has rested..
- Deflate the dough, reshape into a smooth ball, and place it on a baking sheet lined with kitchen parchment paper. Put a glass of hot water on the baking sheet to accelerate the proofing process..
- Leave the dough to rise for the second time at 35℃ for 25~30 minutes, until it it's 1.5 times its original size. The picture shows the dough after the second rising is complete. Preheat the oven to 250℃ with the baking sheet in the oven. (Leave the formed dough on the kitchen parchment paper.).
- Dust the top of the loaf with joshinko or bread flour using a tea strainer. Score the dough 5 mm deep with a wet knife..
- Slide the kitchen parchment paper with the formed dough on it onto the heated baking sheet, lower the oven temperature to 210℃ and bake for 20~25 minutes. If the bread is getting too browned on top, cover with a piece of aluminium foil..
- When the bread is done baking, cool the bread on a cooling rack. Store in a plastic bag when cool to prevent it from drying out..
- It looks like this when sliced. It has a hard crispy crust and a soft inside..
- The bread is delicious used for pizza toast!.
If you find this Pain de Campagne with Bread Flour and Cake Flour -Version recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.