Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef KataKat /Takatak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef KataKat /Takatak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef katakat /takatak recipe. To cook beef katakat /takatak you need 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef KataKat /Takatak:
- Use of beef brain.
- Provide of beef medulla (magaz).
- Prepare of green chillies.
- Use of red chilli powder.
- You need of garam masala.
- Provide of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of ginger paste.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Use of salt.
- Take of black pepper powder.
- Get of ghee.
- You need of yogurt.
- Get of Butter (optional).
- Take of Water as required.
- Use of Coriander as required.
Steps to make Beef KataKat /Takatak:
- Lehsan ko cheel lein..
- Blender mein paani lein or us mein cheela hoa lehsan daal ke blend kar lein..
- Ab is mixture ko kisi brtn mein daal lein..
- Ab dimag aur magaz ko achi trah dho lein..
- Bary wala tawa lein agr nahi ha to karhai lein lein, usy medium flame py preheat krein or us mein dimag aur magaz dal dein..
- Ab is mein thora lehsan ka pani dalein aur isi pani mein medium high flame py pakny dein. Sath sath side change krty rahein agr nechy lgny lgy aur pani khushk hony lgy to thora aur pani add kar lein..
- Jab colour change hony lgy to is mein red chilli powder sy black pepper powder take ingredients add kar ke mix kar lein..
- Ab katakat start kar lein. 2 knives lein aur thora thora lein ke 2no knives ki help sy krhai mein hi katty jaein..
- Katty hoye jahan jahan dry ho sath sath lehsan ka pani dalty hen aur katty jaein..
- Jab kat lein to is point py yogurt & green chillies add krein aur knives sy inhn b sath katakat kar lein..
- Ab ghee add krein aur achi trah mix kar ke thori dyr paka lein..
- Ab butter add krein aur flame band kar dein aur mix kar lein..
- Katakat ready ha serve krein!!.
If you find this Beef KataKat /Takatak recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.