Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Italian Patty Melt recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Patty Melt recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Patty Melt recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. Particularly if you make sure the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that tough. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian patty melt recipe. To make italian patty melt you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Italian Patty Melt:
- Provide 2 slice of Italian bread.
- Use 4 oz of ground beef.
- You need 1 slice of pepperjack cheese.
- Get 1/8 cup of marinara.
- Use 1 tbsp of mayonaisse.
- Take 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 tsp of bread crumbs.
- Use 1 tsp of butter.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- Use 1/8 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of onion powder.
Instructions to make Italian Patty Melt:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In mixing bowl, combine ground beef, parmesan cheese, mayonaisse, bread crumbs, basil, thyme, 1/2 the garlic powder, onion powder, and a pinch of salt and black pepper. Mix thoroughly..
- Pack into oval patty, and place in frying pan over medium heat. Cover, flip as needed, and cook for 5-7 minutes until internal tempt reaches 150°F..
- As beef is cooking, on perforated pan, butter bread slices and sprinkle with remaining garlic powder. On buttered side, cut slice of cheese in half and put on both sides..
- When patty is cooked, set on one slice of bread. Cover patty with marinara, and top with over piece of bread..
- Place sandwich in oven for 10-12 minutes..
If you find this Italian Patty Melt recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.