Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My beef stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My beef stir fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my beef stir fry recipe. To cook my beef stir fry you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My beef stir fry:
- Take of Beef steak, or any beef cut of your choice.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Take of onion sliced or diced.
- Take of LG green pepper,sliced.
- Take of LG tomato, chopped.
- Use of garlic, minced.
- You need of Mushroom Soya sauce.
- Provide of Worcestershire sauce (optional).
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of heaping tbsp Corn starch (optional).
- Use of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make My beef stir fry:
- Add some olive oil in a large skillet and heat, add sliced beef and saute/stir fry until browned. Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Take another pan and saute the pepper, garlic and onion in olive oil..
- Put the meat on hight heat, mix the cornstarch (if using) into 1/2 cup water and add to the meat. *Note* if you don't add cornstarch the sauce stays thin..
- Add in Soya sauce and Worcestershire sauce if using, bring to a boil, add more water at this point if you want lots of juice to it..
- Toss the sauteed pepper mixture in to the meat. Add more salt and pepper if needed, serve with rice, mashed potatoes, noodles or even fries..
This Stir Fry Sauce is so easy that you'll wonder why you ever bought it in the first place! Beef, onions and bell peppers are quickly cooked, then flavored with a simple soy sauce marinade. The cut is very tender and lean, and has just the right amount of marbling to keep it extra juicy. The marinade isn't as much about soaking the beef in a How to Velvet Beef for Stir Fry. Serve with freshly cooked rice, if desired.
If you find this My beef stir fry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.