Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts recipe. You can have italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts:
- You need 1 stick of Green onion.
- Provide 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Use of Lawry's Season All Salt.
- Take of Lawry's Garlic Salt.
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast.
- Provide 1 cup of Peanut oil (or whatever oil you use to fry).
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 pinch of Oregano.
- You need 1 pinch of Sweet Basil.
- Use 1 pinch of Cayenne Pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 cup of (French's) French fried onions.
- Use of ground black pepper.
- Get bunch of grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1/2 can of Campbell's cream of chicken.
Steps to make Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts:
- (Assuming you have your oil pre-heating)… Clean chicken breast, removing any fat. Split the breast in half, if it isn't cut thin already. Set to the side..
- In a bowl, combine the garlic and heavy cream. Stir. Set to the side..
- In a baggie, crunch the French fried onions with bottom of butter knife or rolling pin. Set to the side..
- Combine the oregano, sweet basil, flour, parmesan cheese and the French fried onions. Mix all ingredients together, but, keep spread loosely on a plate for battering. Set to side..
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken breast with black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic and season all salt..
- Dip seasoned chicken breasts into the heavy cream and garlic mix, completely submerging them..
- After dipped in cream, batter with French fried onion mix..
- Set in oil. Fry about 5 minutes each side, until golden brown on both sides..
- Once chicken is done frying, set on plate with paper towels to soak up residual oil..
- Coat top of chicken breast with Campbell's cream of chicken and chopped green onion. Serve with your favorite side. Enjoy!.
Reproducing Italian dishes that really have the right taste has been a rather frustrating exercise over a number of years now. How should I season chicken breasts? Coat some well-trimmed skinless boneless chicken breasts. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Combine panko, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, sage and salt and pepper to taste for breading.
If you find this Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.