Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Open Face Patty Melts with Horseradish Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Open Face Patty Melts with Horseradish Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is not true. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to open face patty melts with horseradish sauce recipe. To cook open face patty melts with horseradish sauce you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Open Face Patty Melts with Horseradish Sauce:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get to taste of your favorite burger seasoning.
- Prepare 8 slices of American or cheddar cheese.
- Get 4 slices of bread.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 2 tbs of prepared horseradish.
- Use 1 tbs of ketchup.
Instructions to make Open Face Patty Melts with Horseradish Sauce:
- Shape beef into 4 patties about 1/4" thick (I made mine square to fit my bread hehe). Sprinkle both sides of each patty with desired amount of your favorite burger seasoning..
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add about 2 tsp oil to help prevent sticking. When hot add burger patties. Cook until first side is browned, about 2-3 minutes. Flip patties. Place 2 slices of cheese on each patty..
- Turn heat down to low. Place lid on skillet. Continue cooking until cheese is melted, about another 2-3 minutes (yes, that will be enough to cook the burgers through)..
- While patties finish cooking mix mayo, horseradish, and ketchup in a small bowl and toast your bread. Plate toast. Spread a little sauce on each piece of toast. Place patty on top, cheesy side up. Enjoy!.
If you find this Open Face Patty Melts with Horseradish Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.