Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey whole wheat bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey whole wheat bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Select water over other products. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey whole wheat bread recipe. To make honey whole wheat bread you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey whole wheat bread:
- You need 2 packages of regular active dry yeast.
- Use 1/4 cup of warm water (105° F to 115°F).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- Get 1/4 cup of butter or margarine.
- Provide 3 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of salt.
- Provide 4 1/2 cups of red fife home milled flour.
- Get 1 tbls of wheat gluten.
- Use 1 tsp of distalt powder.
- Take 2 3/4-3 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
Steps to make Honey whole wheat bread:
- In a small bowl dissove yeast in 1/4 cup water. In a large bowl, mix honey, butter, salt, and the very warm 2 1/2 cups water. Cool 5 minutes. To cooled honey mixture, beat 393 grams of red fife milled at home flour with electric mixer on low, scraping until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes scraping bowl frequently. Beat in remaining 196.5 remaining red fife flour, and dissolved yeast, vital wheat gluten, and distalt powder..
- With stand mixer fitted with a hook stir in 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour until dough pulls away from side of bowl. Then add 1/2 cups to 1 cup flour and knead for 8 to 10 minutes until smooth and springy. Oil large bowl, place dough in bowl turning once to grease all sides. Let rise in warm place for 45 minutes, or until doubled in size, covered with plastic or towel..
- Generously grease or spray with nonstick baking spray 2 (8×4 or 9×5 inch) bread pans. Push dough to deflate, and divide in half. On lightly floured surface, roll each dough with rolling pin into 18×8 rectangle. Starting with one 8 inch side roll dough tightly pressing each time with thumb to seal after each turn. Pinch each end to seal. Fold ends under loaf; place seam down in pan. Cover and let rise for 45 minutes or until doubled in size. Heat oven to 375° uncover dough, bake for 30 minutes,.
- Turn down to 350° and bake another 10 minutes.(I like to cover with foil after the first 20 minutes of baking) and i also butter the loaves while they're still hot. Remove from pans and cool completely for about 1 hour..
Nutritional Information, Diet Info and Calories in Honey Whole Wheat Bread from Publix bakery. This honey oatmeal bread is made with white whole wheat flour, honey, and rolled oats. It's where I became "RecipeGirl," really… since that just happened to be the name I chose for my identity on those forums. Step-by-step recipe on how to do bread making. The first was too sweet to stick with me from breakfast to lunch; the second was dry and lacking in flavor.
If you find this Honey whole wheat bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.