Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bacon and cheese smashed potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon and cheese smashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon and cheese smashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Choose water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon and cheese smashed potatoes recipe. To make bacon and cheese smashed potatoes you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bacon and cheese smashed potatoes:
- You need 2 of # Yukon gold potatoes.
- Get of cooking spray / olive oil.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 1/2 C of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 3/4 C of bacon, crumble it up.
- Use 1 Tbsp of chives, chopped.
- Get of Avocado creme:.
- Provide 1 of avocado, mashed.
- Use 1/2-3/4 C of sour cream (or Greek yogurt).
- Use 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Bacon and cheese smashed potatoes:
- Preheat oven to broil..
- Boil potatoes in a 6qt pan of salted water for 30-35 minutes or until tender. Drain. Put the potatoes on a greased cookie sheet and use a potato masher (or coffee mug) to lightly flatten the potatoes. Spray potatoes lightly with olive oil and season with S&P, garlic and onion powders..
- Broil for about 15 minutes. Crispy and golden. I used second rack in oven, not top..
- While potatoes are boiling or broiling, fry the bacon and drain on paper towels. Crush up for topping..
- Pull potatoes out of oven; top with cheese and bacon. Return them to the oven to melt the cheese, just about a minute. Remove from oven and season with a little S&P and chives. Serve with the avocado creme. Delicious!.
Mashed potato balls stuffed with bacon and cheddar cheese and fried till crispy and golden. View top rated Bacon cream cheese mashed potatoes recipes with ratings and reviews. Packed with bacon, ranch and lots of cheese!! When the potatoes are soft, pull them from the oven and smash the pieces down with the bottom of a coffee cup or drinking glass. A crispy topping of panko bread crumbs, bacon, cheddar cheese, and scallions adds.
If you find this Bacon and cheese smashed potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.