Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Oatmeal Chicken Breast Cutlets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oatmeal Chicken Breast Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal Chicken Breast Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is definitely not true. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal chicken breast cutlets recipe. To make oatmeal chicken breast cutlets you only need 7 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oatmeal Chicken Breast Cutlets:
- You need 2.5 pound of chicken breast.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of low fat milk.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Use 4 tablespoons of fresh parsley.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- Use of Regular oatmeal/extraf-fine oatmeal or the mix of both (to taste, necessary amount).
Steps to make Oatmeal Chicken Breast Cutlets:
- To cut the breast into steaks we need: chicken breast, cutting board and a sharpened knife.
- Steps to follow: if the chicken breast is whole, cut the cartilage that connects in the center to separate the chicken in half, remove the excess fat.
- For cut it into a steaks.
- Put it on the cutting board, press the chicken breast firmly with your hand, curbing your fingers upwards.
- Position the knife in a middle of it, cut gently and carefully from one side to the other side of the breast (keeping it firmly pressed).
- Do the same with the other half breast.
- Ingredients and Preparation:.
- In a blender place the parsley, garlic, milk and liquify.
- Put the preparation together with the chicken breast inside a bag with a tight seal, close it and massage.
- Place it inside the refregerator, after 30 minutes massage the preparation again, keep it in the refrigerator for a 60 minutes total.
- In a bowl beat the eggs, add the salt, mix well, reserve.
- Put the oatmeal in a glass dish, set aside (If you like the oatmeal to be extra fine and you can not get it, you can grind it in a food processor).
- Submerge the chicken fillet in the egg, place it in the oats.
- Press it on both sides.
- Do the same eith each chicken fillet.
- They can be cooked on the pan or in the oven:.
- Pan: put a pan with oil in a medium-high heat, when it is hot, put the chicken breast cutlet in until it is golden brown both sides, do the same with each chicken cutlet, put it on a plate with paper towels to reduce the surplus oil.
- Oven: preheat the oven to 400 degrees, spray a baking sheet with cooking spray arrange the chicken cutlets in it, lightly spray it on top with cooking spray and cook it for 20 minutes or until they are golden brown both sides (flipping if needed).
- I prepared them in the pan:.
- I accompany with tomato, lettuce, avocado and pickled eggplants (see recipe here at Rosanas ideas).
Chicken cutlets are thin pieces of boneless chicken, either sliced from a thick breast or pounded thin. No dry, flavorless chicken here—you'll want to make everything from crispy cutlets to flavorful soups. Healthy Breaded Chicken Cutlets are also baked instead of fried, making them a great choice. Very simple chicken recipe, but one my family is quite fond of. Obvious answer to the second part of this title is to sub out chicken breast for something else, and I will, but I always go back to it because it's such an easy source of protein.
If you find this Oatmeal Chicken Breast Cutlets recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.