Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Turnip Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Turnip Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area to start as any. This will certainly go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. It goes further than merely swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy turnip soup recipe. To make creamy turnip soup you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Turnip Soup:
- Prepare 4 of turnips medium sized.
- Use 2 of thinly sliced turnip greens or spinach (if you don't have turnip greens).
- Provide 1 of medium onion.
- Take as required of Green onion(optional).
- Get to taste of salt.
- Take as needed of white pepper powder.
- You need 1 bowl of Vegetable stock or chicken stock or water.
- Use as required of shredded carrot or pomegranate kernels.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1 tbspn of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of white-wine vinegar.
Steps to make Creamy Turnip Soup:
- Take 1 tablespoon oil and butter in a large saucepan over medium heat..
- Add onion and cook until they turn pinkish. Add Peeled and sliced turnips. Add salt and 1/4 teaspoon white pepper; stir to combine..
- Cover and cook, stirring once or twice, for 10 minutes. Add vegetable broth or water or chicken broth. Bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook until the turnips are tender for 10 to 15 minutes more..
- When turnips are soft enough add a few leaves of turnip green or spinach leaves..
- Puree the soup in the pan using a blender to get a smooth texture. Boil the soup again and add white vinegar for little sourness..
- Serve the soup topped with grated carrots. I did with pomegranate to give little sweet crunch in mouth..
Creamy Turnip Collagen Soup. by Felicia Lim. Price ingredients of Creamy Turnip Soup would fetch at market. Really, it wouldn't be difficult because the soup's body and creamy texture is mostly achieved by pureeing the roasted vegetables in the. You'll love this tasty, healthy, light soup for dinner or as a healthy lunch. Don't turn up your nose at turnips!
If you find this Creamy Turnip Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.