Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as effectively as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tex-mex chicken burritos recipe. You can have tex-mex chicken burritos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos:
- Prepare 1 package of large flour tortillas.
- Take 1 lb of chicken breast diced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide of Medium size onion diced.
- You need 1/2 can of black beans.
- You need 1/2 can of sweet corn.
- You need 2 tsp of taco seasoning.
- You need 8 oz of package Mexican cheese blend.
- Prepare of Tex-Mex sauce.
- Take 1/3 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 1/3 cup of salsa.
- Provide 1 tbsp of taco seasoning.
Steps to make Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos:
- In a cast iron skillet heat olive oil medium heat and cook chicken, onion and 2 tbsp taco seasoning. Cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Add in the black beans and corn and cook a couple more minutes.
- Prepare the Tex-Mex sauce by combining salsa, ranch and 1 tbsp taco seasoning..
- Take a flour tortilla and place some Mexican cheese in the middle. Add chicken mixture then top with Tex-Mex sauce. Tuck in the sides and roll so no mixture can leak out.
- Fry burritos in a non stick skillet to brown somewhat crispy.
If you find this Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.