Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce – oil free & VEGAN recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce – oil free & VEGAN recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vodka (or not) pasta sauce – oil free & vegan recipe. You can have vodka (or not) pasta sauce – oil free & vegan using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce – oil free & VEGAN:
- Prepare of activated cashews.
- Use of dried thyme.
- You need of Himalayan salt.
- Take of =?g fresh basil leaves.
- You need of In this new version of cookpad, I cannot save a recipe and.
- Get of change / adjust amounts later when remaking recipe – ANNOYING!!.
- Get of So, I have to post it a bit unfinished and not perfect :(.
- Use of peeled and already slow cooked tomatoes.
- Prepare of Multiple dashes of pepper.
- Use of Possibly.
- You need of Depending on water content of slow cooked tomatoes.
- Take of After blending you might have to add some c of hot water / broth.
- Provide of To achieve a smooth, but not overly thick sauce consistency.
- Take of Optional.
- You need of Shot(s) of plain vodka.
- Take of Pasta.
- Provide of Penne (ca. 100g / person).
- Use of Decoration / Topping.
- Take of Vegan parmigiana (my recipe).
- Prepare of multicolored ground pepper.
- Get of Thin strips of fresh basil.
Steps to make Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce – oil free & VEGAN:
- With all of the above on hand and ready to go, this should be fast to put together.
- Place pasta into slightly salted, boiling water until 'al dente' texture (check package or fresh pasta only a few minutes).
- Add first 5 ingredients to blender (due to large amount please for 2-3 turns) until silky smooth.
- Each time pour blended sauce into larger pot than pasta is cooking in until all in.
- Now add your shot(s) of Vodka, stir and try.
- If necessary adjust for less thickness w/½c hot water or veg broth each time, then stir and check.
- Add ground pepper a few dashes a time, stir, then try and continue or stop if satisfied.
- Pasta will be ready to strain and slowly add to pot with ready vodka sauce.
- Mix well with more of a folding motion to not destroy the shape of the pasta.
- Serve on plates or keep warm in e.g. a crock pot.
- Sprinkle shreds of fresh basil on top and a dash of pepper.
- Dust with vegan parmigiana just before eating.
If you find this Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce – oil free & VEGAN recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.