Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raspberry Lemon (Pink Lemonade) Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raspberry Lemon (Pink Lemonade) Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raspberry lemon (pink lemonade) bars recipe. You can have raspberry lemon (pink lemonade) bars using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Raspberry Lemon (Pink Lemonade) Bars:
- You need 18 Tablespoons of butter , unsalted , softened.
- Get 1/4 Cup of sugar granulated.
- Use 1/4 Cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 2 Cups of flour.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of salt.
- Use 3 Cups of sugar granulated.
- Get 1 1/3 Cups of flour.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 Cups of raspberries frozen , thawed.
- Provide 6 of egg whites.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/3 Cups of lemon juice.
- Provide of sugar Powdered.
Instructions to make Raspberry Lemon (Pink Lemonade) Bars:
- To make the crust, preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9×13 inch pan with parchment paper..
- In the bowl of an electric mixer with a paddle attachment, combine the 18 tbsp. softened butter, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Beat on medium-high speed until smooth, 1-2 minutes. With the mixer on low speed, mix in the 2 cups of flour and 1/2 tsp. salt until just incorporated..
- Add the dough to the prepared baking pan. Press into an even layer over the bottom of the pan (I found it helpful to grease my hands with a bit of Pam while doing this). Bake for about 25 minutes, or until light golden brown. Remove from the oven, maintaining the oven temperature..
- While the crust bakes, make the top layer. Whisk together the sugar, flour, lemon zest, and salt in a large bowl. Add the raspberries to a fine mesh sieve and press through over a bowl, mashing with a spatula to extract as much juice and pulp as possible, straining out the seeds..
- Add the egg whites and eggs to the bowl with the dry ingredients and whisk well to blend. Whisk in the raspberry puree and lemon juice until smooth (Batter will be almost completely liquid, fear not!). Pour the mixture over the crust..
- Bake until the center is just set and only jiggles the tiniest bit when gently shaken, about 35-40 minutes (The top will likely become duller in color and your sides might brown, that's ok!). Transfer to a wire rack to cool to room temperature..
- Cover and chill well in the refrigerator, at least 2 hours..
- When ready to serve, use the parchment paper to lift the bars from the pan (You might have to run a knife around the edge a couple times if your filling leaked through the parchment a bit and is sticking to the pan.)..
- Place on a cutting board and slice into bars. If your browned edges got a little over done, I recommend trimming them off so they don't add a weird chewy texture. Dust the tops with powdered sugar if desired..
- Store in the refrigerator..
If you find this Raspberry Lemon (Pink Lemonade) Bars recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.