Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Greek Marinated Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Greek Marinated Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Marinated Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to greek marinated chicken recipe. To make greek marinated chicken you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Marinated Chicken:
- Provide of plain Greek yogurt.
- Take of olive oil.
- Provide of garlic – minced.
- Use of dried oregano.
- Prepare of medium lemon, juice of.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of dried parsley.
- Provide of bone-in skin-on chicken (we like doing legs and thighs).
Instructions to make Greek Marinated Chicken:
- Mix everything except the chicken pieces together in a bowl..
- Place chicken in a gallon size ziploc bag. Add marinade. Seal bag, squeezing out as much air as possible. Squish bag around to distribute marinade evenly to all chicken pieces..
- Lay flat on a plate. Refrigerate at least 2 hrs, up to overnight..
- When ready to bake: Preheat oven to 375°F. Arrange chicken in a single layer, skin side up, in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Bake uncovered 45-60 minutes or until chicken is cooked through..
- Serve with any number of delicious sides, pasta, couscous, quinoa, and roasted potatoes are all good. Enjoy!.
- See notes below ⤵.
- Boneless skinless chicken can be used too, but remember because there is no added weight from bones and skin this means 2 lbs is more pieces of chicken. The marinade will work for a few extra pieces, but you may need a bigger (or second) baking dish..
If you find this Greek Marinated Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.