Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for English muffin & sausage casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect English muffin & sausage casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to English muffin & sausage casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot get started on as any. This will go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to english muffin & sausage casserole recipe. You can have english muffin & sausage casserole using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make English muffin & sausage casserole:
- Take 1 pack of thomas english muffins.
- Provide 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Take 1 lb of mild ground sausage.
- Get 8 of eggs.
- Provide 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of pimentos chopped.
- Take 2 cups of chedder cheese shredded.
Instructions to make English muffin & sausage casserole:
- Toast all of the english muffins then cut into bite size pieces and set aside.
- Brown and crumble ground sausage in a skillet till done.
- Beat eggs with salt, pepper and milk then mix in pimentos.
- Mix 1/2 cup softened butter with maple syrup then melt in the microwave till fully melted.
- In a 13 × 9 inch baking dish spray with cooking oil.
- Add half of the muffin pieces, then use a spoon too drizzle on about 1/4 cup of butter mixture on the english muffins pieces, add half of the sausage and pour on half of the egg mixture, then sprinkle on 1 cup of cheese. Repeat layer..
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator while oven is pre heating to 375 degrees.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes then enjoy.
I thought they were really fun to make too. This English muffin recipe is so easy (no oven needed) and DELICIOUS. Homemade english muffins, Whole Wheat English Muffin Loaf, Αγγλικά Muffins / English English Muffins and I are now on a nickname basis. You should be able to make about eight muffin.. I vaguely remember baking my first batch eight or nine years ago and as far.
If you find this English muffin & sausage casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.