Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Greek Night! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Night! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot to start as any. Complete this for your house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them instead of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to greek night! recipe. You can cook greek night! using 28 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Night!:
- Use of Greek Chicken.
- Prepare 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Take 3 Tbs of garlic, minced (Note, adjust to preference).
- Take 1/3 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Provide 1 Tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Get 1/2 Tbs of minced garlic.
- Take 1 Tbs of dried oregano.
- Take of Cucumber Salad.
- You need 2 of English cucumbers, peeled, sliced (mandolin set to thin).
- You need 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- Get 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- Take 1 Tbs of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of minced garlic.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Use of Tzatziki Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt (Single Serve Container will do).
- Get 1 of English cucumber, finely diced.
- Use 1 Tbs of minced garlic.
- Take 1/2 Tbs of dill weed, or 1 Tbs fresh dill, chopped fine.
- Get 1 Tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chopped fresh mint (optional).
- Use of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- Take of The Rest.
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked brown rice.
- Provide 1 1/2 pounds of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Get 1/2 cup of red onion slices.
Steps to make Greek Night!:
- In a large plastic zip bag, combine olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, oregano, Greek yogurts and salt and pepper. Massage to mix..
- Add chicken into the bag. Massage to make sure chicken is full covered and marinate for at least 20 minutes, up to 12 hours..
- Drain the chicken from the marinade, discarding the marinade..
- In a skillet, heat some olive oil over medium-high heat..
- Add chicken when it is hot, and cook, flipping part way through. Cook approximately 3-4 minutes per side. Cooking time depends on thickness and size of the chicken. Cook until internal temp is 165 degrees..
- Remove from pan, and let cool. Once cool, cut into bite sized pieces. Just make sure you let it cool, or all the juice will run out. (We didn't cut the chicken).
- Meanwhile, make cucumber salad by chunking the cucumbers, and tossing in a bowl with the lemon juice, olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, and oregano. Set aside.
- Make tzatziki sauce by combining the Greek yogurt, cucumber, garlic, dill weed, lemon juice, lemon zest in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper. And add mint (optional).
- Cook brown rice according to package directions. Top with chicken, cucumber salad, and some tzatziki sauce.
- Note: * Adjust garlic to your preference. I love garlic. Cut back if you don't The marinade should be drained off, you don't want to eat all that garlic, just use it to flavor your chicken..
If you find this Greek Night! recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.