Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Begin with replacing the bulbs. Do this for your house, not only the kitchen. You really need to replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, of course. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fudge brownies with chocolate peppermint mousse frosting recipe. You can have fudge brownies with chocolate peppermint mousse frosting using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting:
- You need 1 of recipe Fudge Brownies, recipe attached in direction step #1.
- Take of FOR CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MOUSSE FROSTING.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Take 4 oz of chocolate peppermint candy's, I used Andes Mints, broken up into pieces.
- Get 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pure peppermint extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get of GARNISH.
- You need 1/2 cup of shaved Chocolate Peppermint candy's , I used Andes Mints.
Instructions to make Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting:
- Make and cool Fudge Brownies recipe attached below, https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332661-fudge-brownies.
- MAKE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MOUSSE FROSTING.
- Have broken chocolate candy's in a large bowl.
- Heat heavy cream to a simmer, either in microwave or on stove top. Pour hot cream over candy's and let sit 1 minute then stir until smooth. Chill uncovered until very cold, at least 3 hours..
- Beat cold chocolate peppermint mixture until soft peaks form, add confectioner's sugar, peppermint and vannila extracts. Beat just until it's a fluffy firm mousse consistancy..
- Frost brownies with the chocolate peppermint mousse. Garnish with the shaved Andes Mints. Store in refigerator, covered.
Place the pan onto a cooling rack and let cool completely. You've gotta try this fudgy brownie with creamy mousse all wrapped up into one deliciously decadent dessert. Frost with a half recipe of The Best Chocolate Buttercream Frosting (see below) when cooled. Allow to cool completely and make the fudge frosting. Rich and decadent yet healthy flourless caramel chocolate chunk frosted fudge brownies that are gluten free, grain free, dairy free, and Paleo.
If you find this Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.