Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Middle Eastern Chicken Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Middle Eastern Chicken Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Middle Eastern Chicken Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Start out with replacing the lights. This will certainly go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You should upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and see how much electricity you can save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that hard. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to middle eastern chicken rice recipe. To cook middle eastern chicken rice you only need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Middle Eastern Chicken Rice:
- Provide of For the chicken:.
- You need 10 of chicken wings, 4 chicken thighs (you can use whole chicken then cut it into a pieces).
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of curry.
- Take 1/2-1 tsp of oregano powder.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of black paper.
- Prepare of For the rice:.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil or vegetable oil divided.
- Get 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 3-4 clove of garlic, finely minced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of basmati rice.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of Water.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of chicken powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of oregano powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
Instructions to make Middle Eastern Chicken Rice:
- Marinated the chicken with all the ingredients and let marinade for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour. (I marinated for over night)..
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. In a large oven safe skillet, heat up 1 tbsp of oil over medium high heat. Place the chicken in the skillet skin side down and cook until golden brown then flip over and cook the other side until golden brown. Remove the chicken and set aside..
- Remove any black or burnt bits from the pan, and add another tablespoon of olive oil to the pan over medium high heat. Add the onions to the skillet with the oregano, turmeric, and cumin. Saute until the onions become translucent..
- Add the garlic and basmati rice and saute it until the rice begins to turn golden. Add the water, chicken powder, salt and bring to a simmer. Place the cooked chicken thighs directly on top of the rice. Once the broth has begun to simmer, transfer into lagsana pan or foil baking pan cover with the lid or with a foil transfer to the oven to continue cooking..
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, remove the lid and continue to bake for an additional 15 minutes, until all the liquid has been absorbed..
- Turned off the oven. Remove from the oven and let sit for about 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with grilled lemon slice, and fresh cilantro. Serve as is, or eat with a fresh lettuce as rice wraps. It’s good to eat it with greek yogurt as well (I love to enjoy it with raw veggies 🍅 🥒). Middle Eastern chicken rice ready to served. Enjoy 😊.
I'm middle eastern, so I was pretty skeptical with this recipe. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the ghee (clarified butter). Middle Eastern-Spiced Rice with Toasted Almonds. The yogurt, honey, and pomegranate molasses in this recipe will give the chicken lots of color. A flavorful Middle Eastern Chicken made with seasoned turmeric rice all in one pot!
If you find this Middle Eastern Chicken Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.