Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkish style chicken kebabs /Eid Mubarak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkish style chicken kebabs /Eid Mubarak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Choose water over other drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkish style chicken kebabs /eid mubarak recipe. To cook turkish style chicken kebabs /eid mubarak you only need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turkish style chicken kebabs /Eid Mubarak:
- Prepare 2 cup of boneless chicken (fine minced).
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Use 1tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sweet paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 5 of Cherry tomato.
- Get 1 of Capsicum.
- Use of Chutney.
- Get 1cup of Mint leaves.
- Use 3 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Provide 1cup of Curd.
- Get To taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Turkish style chicken kebabs /Eid Mubarak:
- Mince the masala(pic1)mince the boneless chicken separately.
- Now mix altogether, sumac (cuts down the spice of habanero chilli)salt,bread crumbs, sweet paprika mix well.
- Now add oil, now take barbecue sticks…insert half cherry tomato,then kebab mixture same as pic 2. And shallow fry them or grill them as per your like.
- Grind the chutney masala…mentioned in above Ingredients…shallow fry all the kebabs.
- Make some salad with onions, cherry tomatoes and sumac, serve altogether and enjoy😋 Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog.
If you find this Turkish style chicken kebabs /Eid Mubarak recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.