Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Francese, My Version recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Francese, My Version recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Francese, My Version recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken francese, my version recipe. You can cook chicken francese, my version using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Francese, My Version:
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded 1/4 inche thick.
- You need 3 large of eggs, beaten in a bowl with 3 tablespoons water, 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon pepper, combine well..
- Provide 1/2 cup of flour seasoned with 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes and 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, and salt to taste..
- Get 4 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 4 of green onions, thin sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Use 1 tsp of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, sliced for garnish.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil, more if needed for cooking.
- Take 2 tbsp of cold butter cut into cubes and tossed with the extra seasoned flour.
Instructions to make Chicken Francese, My Version:
- in a large saute pan heat oil. Toss chicken with flour mixture, shaking off excess, dip in egg mixture let excess drip off, add to hot oil cook until golden abour 2 minutes on each side. Don't crowd chicken, cook in batches removing as done to a plate..
- Into same skillet add garlic and green onions, then add wine and deglaze pan and reduce until wine is almost gone. Add chicken broth, lemon juice, red hot, parsley and pepper and salt to taste. Bring sauce to a boil add flour dusted butter cubes and whisk until mixed in. Turn off heat serve chicken with sauce on a platter garnished with lemon slices..
- Good served with garlic bread and a green salaf.
- Note: I also topped this with roasted parmesan jalapenos. I tossed sliced fresh jalapenos with olive oil and parmesan cheese roasted them on a foil lined pan til golden about 10 to 15 minutes at 425. This is optional!.
If you find this Chicken Francese, My Version recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.