Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cajun potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. Particularly if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun potatoes recipe. To make cajun potatoes you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cajun potatoes:
- Prepare 20 of baby potatoes.
- Use 1 glass of water.
- Get as required of Olive oil.
- Get 4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Provide 2 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Provide 3 tbsp of thousand island dressing.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need as required of Coriander leaves chopped.
- You need as per taste of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare As per taste of Chaat masala.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Take 1 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Steps to make Cajun potatoes:
- Wash and boil the baby potatoes in a sauce pan till they are almost done. Do not peel the skin..
- Drain the water and let it cool. Once cooled press the potatoes gently between your palms and flatten it..
- In a non stick pan heat olive oil and shallow fry the potatoes on a low flame till they are golden brown and crisp from both the sides..
- For the sauce.In a bowl add mayonnaise, red chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, thousand island dressing, oregano, red chilli flakes and garlic powder and whisk well..
- Add salt as per taste, onions and coriander leaves and mix well. Refrigerate till it’s needed..
- Dip the warm potatoes into the chilled sauce and plate them. Sprinkle some onion, coriander and chaat masala before serving..
Cajun spiced potatoes with step by step pictures. Cajun roasted potatoes with a variety of spices and optional peppers. Cook the rice according the directions and methods above. These Cajun Potatoes pair perfectly with Grilled Cajun Chicken or Cajun Steak Tacos! It is popularly called as BBQ style.
If you find this Cajun potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.