Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tijuanas enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tijuanas enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tijuanas enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is especially economical when it’s full before a cycle is going. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tijuanas enchiladas recipe. You can have tijuanas enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tijuanas enchiladas:
- Get 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Use 1-28 oz of can of green enchilada sauce.
- Use 1.5 cups of pace salsa verde.
- Take 1-8 oz of bag of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Take 1-4.5 oz of can of diced green Chile’s.
- Use of Sour cream to garnish.
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 packet of sazon seasoning (found in the Latin aisle).
Steps to make Tijuanas enchiladas:
- Please chicken breast in a lightly oil pan and sauté until done shred with two forks and mix in red pepper flakes black pepper minced garlic onion powder and sazon and Chile’s. Add in half of the salsa verde and and the 1/2 of the green enchilada sauce and cheese and stir well..
- Scoop into warm corn or flour tortillas and roll up placing on a plate. Top with remaining salsa verde and green sauce and sprinkle with shredded cheese and sour cream..
If you find this Tijuanas enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.