Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Plain Fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Plain Fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to plain fried rice recipe. You can cook plain fried rice using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Plain Fried rice:
- Get 500 g of cooked rice /left over.
- Use 150 grams of onion leeks.
- Provide 5-6 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 of medium onion bulb white/red.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of salt / a pinch salt.
Instructions to make Plain Fried rice:
- Gather the ingredients..
- Wash and finely slice the green onions..
- Heat a wok or frying pan over medium-high heat and add 4 tablespoons of the oil.Sauted the garlic and onion bulb.
- Add the cooked and cooled leftover rice..
- Stir-fry for a few minutes, using a wooden spoon to break it apart if they are not loosen yet. Stir in the SOY SAUCE/OYSTER SAUCE /SALT as desired..
- When the rice is heated through, add the paprika, pepper..
- Mix thoroughly. Stir in the green onions. Serve hot..
Heat the oil in a wok over high heat. This easy stir-fried dish turns plain white rice into flavorful grains lightly seasoned with soy sauce and tossed with colorful vegetables. Fried rice is a perfect dish for using up various leftovers. Easy Recipes, Side Dishes / Rice recipes. Leaving it to dry helps a bit, but for the best results use long-grain rice since there's more surface area for the oil to fry.
If you find this Plain Fried rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.