Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Loaded Samboosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Loaded Samboosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the particular light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable loaded samboosa recipe. To cook vegetable loaded samboosa you need 14 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Loaded Samboosa:
- Take 2 of potatoes.
- Provide 2 bunch of of brocoli.
- You need 3 of onions.
- Provide 1/4 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Take 1/4 cup of Brown rice.
- Prepare 3 of Red chili peppers.
- Prepare 1 of water to cover the vegetables with.
- Provide 3 dash of of black ground pepper.
- Use 2 dash of of chopped chives seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of envelopes of chicken noodle soup dry mix (note you can use the instant mix too).
- You need 350 grams of cheddar cheese (I used kraft cheddar cheese).
- Get 2 of heaping tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1 large of pack of 100 sambosa pastry leaves.
- Provide 1/3 cup of olive oil.
Instructions to make Vegetable Loaded Samboosa:
- Take frozen pastry leaves out of freezer to let thaw while you are cooking.
- Cut up potatoes and put them in a pan.
- Cut up brocoli and add to the pan.
- Add frozen mixed vegetables.
- Chop onions and add to the pan.
- add non cooked rice to the pan.
- Chop chili peppers and put in pan.
- Pour water over the vegetables and rice mixture making sure you cover it all with water and cook on high heat until it comes to a boil. Then reduce heat to medium and let cook until vegetables and rice are tender.
- After the vegetables and rice are tender add in the chicken noodle soup package.
- Stir and continue to cook on medium heat.
- Added seasoning and stir.
- Add the cheese and stir till melted.
- Add flour and stir until thick ( note the flour helps thicken the mixture).
- Take off stove and pour mixture in a bowl and let cool a little ( the mixture will be thick).
- Take samboosa leaves and fold and put mixture in it and then fold some more till it forms a triangle.
- Then dip your fingers in olive oil and rub all sides of the triangle samboosa with the olive oil..
- Then put them in an air fryer set on 200°F Celsius for only 5 minutes. (Note the air fryer makes it so golden Krispy yummy and it is fast and easy clean up).
- If you do not have an air fryer then you can fry them in oil on top of the stove until golden brown or you can bake them in the oven till golden brown in 200°F Celsius.
If you find this Vegetable Loaded Samboosa recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.