Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato Barfi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Barfi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Barfi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato barfi recipe. To make sweet potato barfi you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato Barfi:
- Get ½ kg of Shakarkandi/Sweet Potato (boiled and mashed).
- You need 3-4 tbsp of beetroot juice.
- You need 400 grams of Milkmaid–.
- Take 4-5 tbsp of Desiccated coconut powder.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Green Cardamom powder–.
- You need As needed of Some finely chopped nuts (Almond, Cashew nuts).
- Prepare 8/9 of Raisins.
- Use As needed of Pistachio to garnish.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Barfi:
- Boil, peel and mash shakarkandi In a heavy bottom pan add ghee, add shakarkandi and cook 4_5 minutes..
- Add beetroot juice and cook few minutes, then add milkmaid, green cardamom powder, desiccated coconut powder and cook few more minutes..
- Keep on cooking till it starts leaving the sides of pan and changes into a lump..
- Take off the flame, put in the greased plate and spread to form a uniform layer..
- Garnish with pistachio, cool it and cut into desired shape..
If you find this Sweet Potato Barfi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.