Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to panko crusted chicken stuffed w/ ricotta, spinach, tomato & basil recipe. To cook panko crusted chicken stuffed w/ ricotta, spinach, tomato & basil you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil:
- You need 2 large of Chicken Breast.
- Use 1 box of Italian Season Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Take 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Sea Salt and Pepper.
- Get of Stuffing.
- Get 1 cup of Ricotta Cheese (low fat for healthier version!).
- Get 2 tbsp of Parmesan Cheese – grated.
- Use 1 of as needed Bacon crumbles! (FRESH is best).
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh Basil (chopped).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (minced).
- You need 1 dash of Of Oregano.
- Use 1 small of Handful of Baby Spinach (chopped).
- You need 1 small of Handful Grape Tomatoes (diced).
Instructions to make Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine all ingredients for stuffing in a bowl and mix!.
- Meanwhile. Cut slits down the side of the chicken breast. Do not cut all the way through! Toss and turn in bread crumbs once..
- Put olive oil in OVEN SAFE skillet (or pan if you don't have one) and put heat to Medium/High and let it get hot. Stuff chicken with ricotta mix and roll in more bread crumbs. Place tooth picks through sides to keep closed. Place on skillet when hot! Cook one side for 3-4 minutes (or until golden brown) flip and place in oven..
- Twenty minutes later… (Or until cooked through!) you're done.
Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil. Combine the ricotta, spinach, tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, basil, garlic, sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste. They're easy to make and perfect for entertaining. I will be making this dish again You can do this at the same time as the chicken below, if making both. Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed with Ricotta, Tomatoes, and Basil Adapted. · This Parmesan Crusted Chicken.
If you find this Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.