Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cheddar ranch chicken tenders recipe. You can cook baked cheddar ranch chicken tenders using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders:
- Provide 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of buttermilk.
- Use 1 packet of ranch dressing mix.
- Provide 3 cups of cheezits.
- Provide 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
Instructions to make Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders:
- Preheat oven to 425˚F..
- On a cutting board, slice chicken breasts against the grain into strips..
- Place the chicken strips in a bowl and add in buttermilk and ranch packet. Stir until well-coated..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour..
- Pour cheese crackers into a resealable bag and crush with a rolling pin until they become finely ground..
- Coat in flour. Shake off the excess..
- In a separate wide, shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs with the Dijon mustard. Place chicken in bowl. Coat well..
- Now, open the bag and place a marinated piece of chicken in the cracker crumbs. Now coat the chicken with the crumbs and place on parchment lined baking sheet..
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway..
Our Chicken Tenders are dipped not once, but twice in house-made batter. Crisp bacon, shredded cheddar cheese and crispy panko bread crumbs combine for a flavorful, easy to make chicken tender dish. These baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders make an easy, family-friendly meal! These three dips — Mayo-Ketchup, Creamy Honey Mustard, and Yogurt Ranch — all rely on kitchen staples. These chicken tenders are so finger-lickin'-good they will fly off the plate!
If you find this Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.