Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Steak Stuffed Garlic Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Steak Stuffed Garlic Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak Stuffed Garlic Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak stuffed garlic bread recipe. You can cook steak stuffed garlic bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Stuffed Garlic Bread:
- Provide 3 tbsp of Canola oil.
- Provide of Rib-eye Steak.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 3/4 tbsp of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- Use 2 Cloves of Garlic (smashed).
- Use 2 sprigs of Rosemary.
- Provide 1 of Baguette.
- Take 4 tbsp of Melted Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Grated Parmesan Chees.
- Use 2 tbsp of Chopped Parsley.
Instructions to make Steak Stuffed Garlic Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Cut the steak lengthwise into two equal pieces. Season all sides with salt and pepper. Add oil to pan and set to high heat..
- Time to sear the steak. Place the steak in for one minute and turn. Add the pressed garlic, rosemary and butter. Constantly brush or spoon the butter from the pan onto the steak between flips. Sear the sides for 30 seconds a piece and repeat with second steak..
- Allow to cool. Cut a length of baguette the same length of each strip of steak. Hallow out the baguette with a knife and place the strips inside. Place on an oven sheet. (Really dig that bread out, if you dont the steak will tear at the marble when you press it in.).
- In a medium bowl mix the garlic, Parmesan, parsley and melted butter. Mix into a smooth paste. Apply equally to the top of each baguette..
- Place in oven and cook for 15 – 20 minutes depending on your preference..
- Remove and slice into 1 inch pieces. ENJOY!.
Season all sides with salt and pepper. Order Restaurant Quality Meat From The Comfort Of Your Own Home. Spread the garlic butter evenly on top of the steak-stuffed baguettes. Cut the steak lengthwise into two equal pieces. Constantly brush or spoon the butter from the pan onto the steak between flips.
If you find this Steak Stuffed Garlic Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.