Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lys d'Or Soft French Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lys d'Or Soft French Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Select water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lys d'or soft french bread recipe. To cook lys d'or soft french bread you only need 7 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lys d'Or Soft French Bread:
- Get 300 grams of Lys d'Or semi-strong bread flour.
- Prepare 195 grams of plus Water.
- Provide 5 grams of plus Sugar.
- Prepare 5 grams of Salt.
- Take 4 grams of Dried yeast.
- Take 1 grams of Malt powder (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Rice flour or bread flour.
Steps to make Lys d'Or Soft French Bread:
- Put all the ingredients in a bread machine and use the 'dough-only' program. When the 1st rising is done, take the dough out, deflate it and round it off. Cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel, and rest the dough for 15 to 20 minutes..
- The dough is very soft, so deflate it gently and round it off again..
- Dust the banneton (bread-rising mold) evenly with flour (rice flour or bread flour) using a tea strainer. I used rice flour this time..
- Put the dough with the smooth side down and the seam side up in the banneton..
- Let the dough rise to about 1.5 to a bit less than 2 times its original volume at around 35°C. Start preheating the oven to 250°C so that it's ready when the dough has finished rising. Heat up the oven tray if there is one at the same time..
- If your oven has a steam function, use that. If it doesn't, mist the surface of the dough from a little distance in Step 7..
- Invert a sheet of kitchen parchment paper over the mold, hold both with your hands and invert carefully to transfer the dough to the paper. Slash the top of the dough, and transfer the dough, paper and all, to the oven tray to bake. (Be careful not to burn yourself.).
- Turn the oven temperature down from 250°C to 230°C, and start baking the bread for 10 minutes. Turn the temperature down again to 200 to 220°C and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes. This is just a guideline, so please adjust the temperatures depending on how brown you want the crust to be and so on..
- Let the bread cool down after it's baked. You can hand-knead the dough too. Seehard-crust rolls for hand kneading instructions..
- When I hand-knead the dough, I knead it for a short time and let it rise (1st rising) for a longer time. This results in nice air pockets in the crumb, and a great fragrance..
- I tried making little rolls with the same dough. They're round and cute. I drizzled a little olive oil into the slashes on top. See..
- I tried baking the dough as a rounded-top square loaf. It's so crispy when it's toasted. Seefor forming instructions..
- Since it's kneaded well in a bread machine, I called it a "Soft French bread". If you knead it for a shorter time, it will be a harder pain de campagne-type bread (see next step)..
- If kneaded for a shorter time, the bread will have a harder texture. For that type of bread, knead the dough in the bread machine for 5 to 6 minutes, take it out and start the 1st rising. (In the wintertime use lukewarm water in the dough.).
- Here's a pain de campagne using natural leaven. You can also try making it with a tiny amount of yeast. See..
- This is an oven pain de campagne using natural leaven, whole wheat flour and rye flour. See. You can use a tiny bit if yeast instead, and/or use a round banneton..
- See this recipefor Rich, Buttery Baguette Rolls..
I hope you enjoy these I don't bake with bread flour or rapid yeast, and I don't have a bread machine. We support all Android devices such as Samsung, Google, Huawei, Sony, Vivo, Motorola. Lys d'Or brengt een Belgisch-Franse productkeuken in een kunstzinnig kader, van de hand. This method of baking gives the loaf an overall softer texture. Pain aux noix pairs well with soft cheeses and spreads like jam or jelly.
If you find this Lys d'Or Soft French Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.