Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mexican Hotdogs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican Hotdogs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Hotdogs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican hotdogs recipe. You can cook mexican hotdogs using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mexican Hotdogs:
- Get 1 packages of large hotdogs or smoked sausages (12).
- Take 1 dozen of corn tortillas.
- Get 4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 dozen of tooth picks.
Instructions to make Mexican Hotdogs:
- Heat tortillas in microwave for 30 seconds to make them more flexible 6 at a time.
- Heat oil over medium heat (don't make the oil too hot or the dog will be cold even though the outside is crispy).
- Roll each hot dog in a tortilla putting a tooth pick through each one to hold it..
- Put each hot dog into the oil seem down by pusshing most of the tooth pick through holding it by the pick and sliding it the last bit into the oil.
- Cook making 1/4 turns until each side is crispy (cooking at medium heat will heat the dogs with out the burning the tortilla.).
Adjust the hotness to your liking. Mexican Dreamboat Hot Dogs / Hot Dogs del Galán. Find mexican hotdog stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Nicole makes a childhood favorite, a snack her family called Mexican Hot Dogs. Topped with avocado corn salsa and drizzled with.
If you find this Mexican Hotdogs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.