Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy stuffed pepper casserole recipe. You can cook cheesy stuffed pepper casserole using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Stuffed Pepper Casserole:
- Prepare 2 cup of Cooked Rice.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 large of Green Peppers (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Diced Onion.
- Get 29 oz of Can Diced Tomatoes (drained).
- Use 3 of (14oz) Cans Tomato Sauce.
- Use 2 of (14oz) Cans Corn (drained).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Steps to make Cheesy Stuffed Pepper Casserole:
- Brown ground beef in a large stock pot, drain, remove from pan and set aside..
- Heat oil in stock pot on medium high heat and add green peppers and onion. Saute 5-10 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally..
- To stock pot, add tomatoes, sauce, corn, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in rice and ground beef..
- Pour into a 9×13 baking dish. Top with shredded cheese. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted..
Switch up traditional stuffed peppers and make this easy stuffed casserole instead! That's all there is to making an undone stuffed pepper casserole! Added a can of tomato sauce, I think it gave it more flavor. Layer the ingredients of this Undone Stuffed Pepper Casserole to save time & deliver big flavor. Cheese that you shred off the block melts infinitely better than shredded cheese you buy in the bag.
If you find this Cheesy Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.